《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(3)(在线收听

I'm not a cripple. Then I'm not a dwarf.

我不是残废. 那我也不是侏儒啰.

My father will rejoice to hear it.

我老爸听了不知会多高兴.

I have a gift for you.

我有样礼物送给你.

Give that to your saddler. He'll provide the rest.

把这个交给马鞍师傅. 照着做就行了.

You must shape the horse to the rider.

你们得让马儿去适应主人.

Start with a yearling and teach it to respond to the reins and to the boy's voice.

用一岁的小马来训练 教它回应缰绳和主人的声音.

Will I really be able to ride?

我真能骑马吗?

You will.

你能骑.

On horseback you will be as tall as any of them.

你骑在马上会跟别人一样高.

Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him?

你耍什么把戏? 你为什么要帮他?

I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things.

因为我在内心里特别同情 残废, 杂种和有缺陷的家伙.

You've done my brother a kindness.

您帮了我兄弟一个大忙.

The hospitality of Winterfell is yours.

就让临冬城款待您吧.

Spare me your false courtesies, Lord Stark.

不用假客气了, 史塔克大人.

There's a brothel outside your walls.

城外有家妓院.

There I'll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier.

我还是去那儿弄张床, 我们都会睡得更安稳.

Couldn't resist some Northern ass?

受不了北方人的脾气?

If you like redheads, ask for Ros.

如果你喜欢红头发, 去找萝丝吧.

Come to see me off, Greyjoy? Kind of you.

来为我送行, 葛雷乔伊? 你真客气.

Your master doesn't seem to like Lannisters.

你的主人看来不喜欢兰尼斯特家的人.

He's not my master. No, of course not.

他不是我的主人. 不是, 当然不是.

What happened here?

这里出什么事了?

Where is Lady Stark? Why didn't she receive me?

史塔克夫人呢? 她什么没来接待我?

She wasn't feeling well. She's not in Winterfell, is she?

她身体不好. 她不在临冬城, 是吧?

Where did she go? My Lady's whereabouts My Lady?

她去哪儿了? 我家夫人去哪儿-- 我家夫人?

Your loyalty to your captors is touching.

你这人质对人家很忠心嘛.

Tell me, how do you think balon Greyjoy would feel

告诉我, 你认为巴隆葛雷乔伊会怎么想

if he could see his only surviving son has turned lackey?

当他看到自己仅存的儿子变成人家的走狗?

I still remember seeing my father's fleet burn in Lannisport.

我现在还记得我父亲的舰队 在兰尼斯港里被火烧光的情景.

I believe your uncles were responsible?

我想那是你叔叔干的?

Must have been a pretty sight.

那情景一定很壮观.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529661.html