《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物()(在线收听

I just... wanted to thank you.

我只是... 想说一声谢谢.

A bloody coward.

真是个没有的胆小鬼.

People saw us talking to him.

人家看见我们和他说话了.

Now they'll think we're cowards too.

这下他们会以为我们也是胆小鬼.

You're too stupid to be a coward.

你太笨了, 当不成胆小鬼的.

You're too stupid to be a-Quick now, before summer's over.

你太笨了, 当不成-快点, 夏天都要结束了.

C'mere!

来吧!

Hyah hyah!

哈哈!

Vaes Dothrak-the city of the horselords.

维斯多斯拉克-马王之城.

A pile of mud.

一堆烂泥.

Mud and shit and twigs best these savages can do. These are my people now.

烂泥, 粪便和垃圾-- 蛮子就这点能耐. 现在他们是我的族人.

You shouldn't call them savages.

你不能称呼他们是蛮子.

I'll call them what I like, because they're my people.

我爱什么称呼都行, 因为他们是我的.

This is my army.

这是我的军队.

Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army.

卓戈卡奥正带着我的军队朝错误的方向前进.

If my brother was given an army of Dothraki, could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms?

如果我哥哥真得到了多斯拉克人的军队, 你们能征服七国吗?

The Dothraki have never crossed the Narrow Sea.

多斯拉克人从未渡过峡海.

They fear any water their horses can't drink.

他们对无法用来饮马的水有恐惧之感.

But if they did?

如果他们能渡过去呢?

King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle, but the men advising him are different.

劳勃国王也许会愚蠢到跟他们正面决战, 但给他出谋划策的人决不会如此行事.

And you know these men? I fought beside them once, long ago.

你了解那些人? 我曾同他们并肩作战, 在很久之前.

Now Ned Stark wants my head.

现在奈德史塔克却想要我的人头.

He drove me from my land.

他逼得我背井离乡.

You sold slaves.

因为你贩卖奴隶.

Aye.

是的.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529664.html