《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(14)(在线收听

Council business

为了国事?

Of course you would have friends from across the Narrow Sea.

当然你可以有住在峡海对岸的朋友.

You're from there yourself, after all.

毕竟你本人就是从那边过来的.

We're friends, aren't we, Lord Varys

我们是朋友, 对吧, 瓦里斯大人?

I'd like to think we are.

但愿我们是.

So you can imagine my burden,

那么你可以想象我所承受的压力,

wondering if the King might question my friend's sympathies.

恐怕国王会因我对朋友的同情而怀疑我.

To stand at a crossroads where turning left means loyalty to a friend,

身处两难境地, 向左是忠于朋友,

turning right loyalty to the realm

向右是忠于国家

Oh, please. To find myself in a position

哦, 拜托你. 我自己的处境

where a simple word to the King

只要国王听说一个字

What are you two conspiring about

你们两个在策划什么阴谋?

Well, whatever it is, you'd best hurry up.

嗯, 不管是什么, 最好快一点.

My brother is coming.

我兄弟要来了.

To a small council meeting

参加御前会议?

Disturbing news from far away.

来自远方令人不安的消息.

Haven't you heard

你听说了吗?

Off with you. No begging.

你快滚开. 这里不准乞讨.

I'm not a beggar. I live here.

我不是乞丐. 我住这里.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530118.html