《逗鸟外传》精讲 06郁金香闯祸(在线收听

It’s working, we are flying!

成功了,我们飞起来了。

Enough of this, I wanna go fast!

够了,我要加快了!

No! Dougland, wait! No, no, no!

不!道格兰,等等!不不不!

This is the greatest day of my life! I'm flying! This is my moment!

这是我生命中最美好的一天!我在飞!这是我的时刻!

Dougland! No!

道格兰!不!

Get out of my way!

别挡道!

Bad Dougland! No!

坏道格兰!不!

How could my dreams go so horribly wrong?

我的梦怎么这么糟糕?

I got ya!

抓住你了!

Okay.

好的

I'm fallin'.

我正下来

Oh, no! No! No, no, no, no, no! Uh... Oh, boy. Oh. Oh, that's not so bad.

哦,不!不!不不不不不!啊... 哦,天 哦,哦 没那么糟糕

I got it!I got it! I got it! I got it!

要挺住 要挺住 要挺住 要挺住

I'm sorry! Oh, I'm so, so sorry. Oh! I don't fit in anywhere and all I want to do is help!

我和抱歉!哦,我实在很抱歉 我在这里不是很合适,我就想帮忙而已啦

Oh, boy. Uh, Tulip, okay. I have news for you.

哦,天 哦,郁金香,好吧,我今天有个事要告诉你

Before you finish, for you to come to wish me a happy birthday, that's just the nicest, you know? It's like a little rainbow. So, thank you. That's really nice. But, oh, I'm sorry. I interrupted you.

在你说完你的话之前 你能够到这里来祝福我的生日太好啦。就像小彩虹一般的美妙 所以,真的很谢谢你 你真好呀 但是,哦,非常抱歉,我打断你说话了

What were you gonna tell me? Uh...

你想告诉我什么呢?恩...

Oh, boy. I have wonderful news for you.

哦 我有一个很好的消息要告诉你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530272.html