《逗鸟外传》精讲 07郁金香的新工作(在线收听

You have been liberated.

你解放啦!

What does that mean?

啥个意思?

Well, it means that you are fired.

好吧,就是那个你被炒鱿鱼啦!

What?

什么?

You're...

你被...

Are you okay?

你还好吧?

Excuse me. You're... You're fantastic!

不好意思,你被炒..你超级棒!

Really? Because I just blew up most of the factory.

真的吗?但是我差点把工厂都毁了啊

What a twist! Um...Well, it means...I'm putting you in charge of your very own department. You are the new head of Letter Sorting.

没想到吧!恩...好吧,这意味着...我要负责专门为你服务的一个项目 你是信件管理的头头

I didn't even know we still got letters.

我甚至不知道我们现在还有信件部啊!

We do!And now, you're in charge of them. Oh, yes! I will rock this!

是的,我们有的啊 然后现在你掌管他,好的,我来搞定

You will rock this!

你可以搞定的!

Oh, yeah! Rock it hard!

哦是的, 你可以搞定的

Gonna rock it hard!

你可以搞定的

And what's the numberone rule?

首要规则是什么呢

Always deliver!

准时送达!

Wrong. Never leave this room. Oh.

错,一定不要离开那个房间哦

I always thought it was something more like "Strength"!"Determination"!

我一直认为会是一些振奋人心的话语 或者是一些决心!

Nope. That's way off. Numberone rule, never leave this room.

不,错了 首要规则,千万不要离开这个房间

Okay, Well, if that... Bored, bored, bored.

好吧,如果...无聊死了,贼无聊啊!真特么无聊啊!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530273.html