《逗鸟外传》精讲 08郁金香的“娱乐场”(在线收听

So, how was your commute?

你咋来的?

Oh, I took the bucket.

哦,坐缆车

Me, too. Real backed up.

我也是

You hear about Steve and Gloria?

你听说过斯蒂文和格劳利亚吗

What?

什么

I hear they're an item.

我听说他们有一腿哦

No. Yeah.

不,耶

Are you kidding me?

你在逗我吗

Are you guys talking about us?

你们几个又在谈论我们了啊

You guys better not be talking about us.

你们几个最好别那么八卦啦

I told you that in confidence.

我已经在众人面前告诉你们了

You don't make her upset. She's my life!

不要让她感觉不安,她是我老婆呢

Oh, no, I said it out loud.

哦不,全暴露了~

You're not supposed to say anything!

你不该讲出来的啊

Sorry, guys. Cat's out of the bag!

不好意思,伙计们。纸包不住火的

Are you gossiping? No gossip allowed! Go to HR!

你们又在闲聊什么东东,工作期间不许闲聊,滚回去工作

I've called you both in because I hear you've been having problems.

我把你俩同时叫过来,是因为你们两个之间有问题啊

And it's important we have... She's the one who started it!

重要的是我们...她先找事的

How dare you! How dare you!

你说谁呢

How dare both of you! You're fired! You can't fire me!

你们两个怎么个回事,你被炒鱿鱼了!你不能炒我鱿鱼

I just did! Wait! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that!

我就这样做!等等!我错了,我不是那个意思

'Guys! Group hug! Group hug!

伙计们,集体来个拥抱吧!集体拥抱!

I'm hugging myself. okay

我在拥抱我自己呢,好吧。

Somebody write me a letter!

来个人给我写封信啊!

Come in, Ninja Commander.This is Cowboy Astronaut Agent Nate, over.

收到请回答,忍者指挥官 这是特工内特,完毕

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530274.html