《逗鸟外传》精讲 13宝宝制造机(在线收听

Great convo, Hunter!

聊的很愉快,亨特

I'm so stupid! I should have just fired her! Why didn't I just fire her? Tulip! Hey, what are you doing out of the room? I told you not to leave the room!

我太蠢了 我本应该炒了她的!我为什么没有那样做? 郁金香! 嘿,你在房间外面做什么啊 我告诉过你不要离开这个房间

Nah, it's cool. I'm covering for myself.

那很酷 我自己顶替了我自己

What?Okay, we need to get outta here. Come on. We have to go now.

什么 好吧,我们必须离开这 快点 我们现在就得走

Junior, you asked me to do a thing,and I will not fail you! Always deliver!

朱尼尔,你交代我的事 绝不让你失望 准时送达!

Wait! No! This is the Baby Factory!

等下!不!那是宝宝制造机

This is the Baby Factory?

那是宝宝制造机?

No, no, no!

不,不,不

See ya!

快看

Why did you do that?

你干嘛那样做

Touchdown Tulip!

着陆

Stop celebrating!

别庆祝了!

I think it was supposed to go over there.

我觉得他应该会传到那里去

You're right. That was wrong.

你是对的 刚是错的

Oh, come on! Why didn't we destroy this place years ago?Oh, my gosh! I can't believe what I'm seeing!

快,快 为什么我们没在前几年就毁了这机器 天哪 我不敢相信我看到了什么

Do you see all this? Junior! This is amazing!

你看到了这全过程了吗 朱尼尔!这太神奇了

Why put the button there? Uh...Come on! Is it Off?

为什么要把按钮放那儿啊 呃... 天哪 关掉了吗

Uh, I believe so.

呃,我想应该是的

Are you okay? Your wing looks a little mangled.

你还好吗 你的翅膀看起来有点被扎坏了

My wing is fine. It's AOgreat.Yeah, that seems bad.

我翅膀很好啊 它非常好 对,有点糟糕

Let's go. This place is dangerous.

我们走吧 这里太危险了

Huh. What is that?

呃。那是什么

Cool beans.

棒极了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530279.html