《逗鸟外传》精讲 36朱尼尔的死敌(在线收听

This is not a safe way to transport the baby.

用这种方法运输,小宝宝不安全啊

We're parents now. Just go slower.

我们现在是家长了,慢一点。

You're right, you're right, you're right. Slower.

你说的对,你说的对,慢下来

Okay, good.

好的,很好

Is that good, Tiny Thing?

这样如何,小家伙

Hmm? Tiny Thing?

恩,小家伙呢?

We lost her again!

我们又把她丢了

Quick! We can get to the boat through here.

快呢!我们可以从这里跑到船那里

Wait. Why are you running so weird?

等等,为什么你跑的那么奇怪

What don't I know?

我究竟还有什么不知道的呢?

My old nemesis. "Glass."

我的一生死敌 玻璃

Birds can't see glass!

鸟看不见玻璃的

Just go, Tulip. It's too late for me.

你走吧,郁金香,对我来说已经太晚了

You've got the baby. You can deliver her yourself.

你拿到宝宝了,你可以自个送她回去

What? No, I'm not leaving you behind!

什么?不,我不能抛弃你啊

We can do this. Together!

我们可以一起做到的

All right. Tulip, you got this!

好的,郁金香,你可以的!

Okay, left. Right. Straight.

好的,左边,右边,直走。

Straight! Left! Right!

直走!左拐!右拐!

Oh, no! I'm panicking!

哦不,我太紧张了!

Uh, right again! Left, I mean. Left!

再向右!我是指左边!

Right! Right, I mean.

往右!往右!我的意思啊

Left! Left! Right! Right! Left! Left! Left! Right! Rolft! I mean, Ralft!

左!左!右!右!左!左边!左边!右边!左边!我是说,左边

Right! Left! I'm just shouting words!

右边!左边!我只是在大声呼喊了!

This is not working!

这不管用

Ohoh! We did that together!

哦,哦,我们一起做到了!

I ran into every piece of glass.

我撞到了每一块玻璃

Some, more than once.

有些还不止一次

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530302.html