《逗鸟外传》精讲 37贾斯伯救场(在线收听

Oh, jeez.

哦,天呢

What are the chances of that?

你这霉运

I guess, pretty high in a glass factory.

我猜,你在玻璃厂的运气很糟糕吧

Tiny Thing! Tiny Thing! Come on!

小家伙,小家伙,快点!

First, we're gonna take Tiny Thing and raise her to be a strong, independent woman.

首先我们必须要把小家伙抢过来 然后养育成一个坚强独立的女人

And then, we're gonna eat you.

最后,我们将吃了你们

We made a great team.

我们组成了一个很好的团队

My baby. That's my baby!

我的宝宝 那是我的宝宝!

It's Jasper!

是贾斯伯

My baby!

我的宝宝!

No, no, no! Let go of us!

不,不不! 放开我们

Wolf pack, form of... Broken heart! Cry! Cry!

狼群变身 破碎的心啊!哭吧!哭吧!

Get away from us! Get away! Stay back!

离我们远点 走开,不要过来

Go home! Come on!

滚回家去,速度!

Don't make me hit you!

不要让我伤害你!

Hey, hey, hey! Let me explain! I don't wanna hear it!

嘿,嘿,嘿,让我解释一下!我不想听!

When you orphaned me, you said "whoops!"

当你把我变成孤儿的时候,你就说了一不好意思

Whoops! You said "whoops!" Who does that?

不好意思,你就说了句不好意思,这是谁作出来的

Will you please let me explain?

你就不能让我解释一下吗?

Hey! She doesn't wanna hear your explanation, guy! Back off!

嘿!她不想听你的谎言了,兄弟!退后

I fell in love with you.

我爱上你了

Okay, fine.

好吧,然后呢?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530303.html