纪录片《为何讲话》 第41期:没有辨识度的音节(在线收听

But there's a twist.

但其中有点改变

Some of the fruit are familiar

就是有些水果是他们熟知的

but half of them have never been seen

但半数都是他们没有见过的

and the volunteers couldn't possibly know the words that describe them.

而志愿者们也不可能认识指代它们的单词

Something most of them don't even notice.

有些东西他们多数都不会注意

The early participants do very badly in the test

早期参与者在测试中表现很差

because the language is completely random and unstructured.

因为这种语言是完全随机而无规律的

Unfortunately you didn't get any of them right.

很不幸 你没一道答对的

Oh, my God! - Sorry.

天啊 -对不起哦

It was really hard. I just couldn't seem to find any patterns.

真的很难 我找不出一点语法规律

I thought I'd be able to see a pattern with maybe the colours

我以为我能够通过颜色来识别它们

and I put in key or ka for yellow

认为音节"key"或"ka"代表黄色

and then maybe I thought lu could mean two.

以为音节"lu"的意思是"二"

It was a bit of a shock to hear I hadn't seen half of the language.

听说我连半点儿也没记住真是有点惊讶

I just felt a bit cheated, really! I didn't have a chance.

真有点被骗的感觉 根本就没给我机会

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpwhjh/530474.html