《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(16)(在线收听

There's a night's watchman here begging a word.

有个守夜人想要见你.

He says it's urgent.

他说有要紧事.

Your name, friendYoren, if it please.

你叫什么, 朋友尤伦, 打扰您了.

This must be your son. He has the look.

这一定是您的公子. 长得跟您真像.

I'm a girl!

我是女孩!

Did Benjen send you

是班扬派你来的么?

No one sent me, My Lord.

不是的, 大人.

I'm here to find men for the Wall,

我是来寻找守长城的人手,

see if there's any scum in the dungeons that might be fit for service.

看看这边地牢里有没等待发落的人渣或许能在长城派上用场.

Oh, we'll find recruits for you.

哦, 我们会帮你征召新兵.

Thank you, My Lord.

谢谢您, 大人.

But that's not why I disturb you now.

但我来找您不是为了这个.

Your brother Benjen, his blood runs black

您的兄弟班扬是黑衣军的一员

makes him as much my brother as yours.

我和您一样是他的兄弟.

It's for his sake I rode here so hard I damn near killed my horse.

我正是为了他才飞速赶来差点把我的马都给累死了.

There are others riding too.

还有其他人也在飞速赶路.

The whole city will know by tomorrow.

明天全城都会知道了.

Know what

知道什么?

Best said in private, My Lord.

这事最好私下谈, 大人.

Go on. We'll talk more later.

走吧. 我们等会再谈.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530551.html