《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(21)(在线收听

I followed you into war

我跟随你冲锋陷阵

twice,

进行过两场战争,

without doubts,

从不怀疑,

without second thoughts.

从无顾虑.

But I will not follow you now.

但这次我不能跟随你.

The Robert I grew up with

和我一起长大的劳勃

didn't tremble at the shadow of an unborn child.

绝不会在一个尚未出生的孩子的阴影下颤抖.

She dies.

那么刺杀她的计划.

I will have no part in it.

我绝对不会参与.

You're the King's Hand, Lord Stark.

你是国王之手, 史塔克大人.

You'll do as I command or I'll find me a hand who will.

你必须听我命令, 否则我就另请高明.

And good luck to him.

那我祝他胜任愉快.

I thought you were a better man.

我本以为你会比疯王强.

Out. Out, damn you. I'm done with you.

滚. 滚, 去你的吧. 我受够你了.

Go, run back to Winterfell!

快滚回临冬城去!

I'll have your head on a spike!

否则我会把你的头砍下来插在抢尖上!

I'll put it there myself, you fool!

我自己来, 你这傻瓜!

You think you're too good for thisToo proud and honorable

你认为你太善良了太骄傲太荣誉了?

This is a war!

这是一场战争!

I'll go ahead with my daughters.

我要带我女儿们一起走.

Get them ready. Do it yourself.

让她们准备好. 你去安排.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530556.html