《权力的游戏》精讲 第6集:黄金王冠(2)(在线收听

I should not have hit her.

我不该打她的.

That was not...

这实在不是...

That was not Kingly.

实在不是国王该有的举动.

If we don't act,

如果我们不采取措施,

there will be a war.

将会爆发一场战争.

So tell your wife to return that little shit of an Imp

那就叫你夫人放那个小恶魔...

to King's Landing.

回君临.

She's had her fun, now put an end to it.

她已经玩够了, 别再继续了.

You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it.

你听到没有? 送只渡鸦去解决这件事.

And what about Jaime Lannister?

那么詹姆兰尼斯特怎么处理?

What about Jaime? I'm half a Kingdom in debt

詹姆怎么处理? 我几乎把半个王国

to his bloody father.

都抵押给了他那该死的老爸.

I don't know what happened between you and those yellow-haired shits.

我不知道你和那帮黄头发的混蛋有什么过节.

I don't want to know. This is what matters...

我也不想知道. 关键的问题是...

I can't rule the Kingdoms

我将无法维持对七国的统治

if the Starks and the Lannisters are at each other's throats.

如果史塔克家和兰尼斯特家打成一团.

So enough.

所以到此为止吧.

As you command, Your Grace.

遵命, 陛下.

With your leave,

如果您允许,

I will return to Winterfell and set matters straight.

我会返回临冬城处理此事.

Piss on that. Send a raven.

不行. 送只渡鸦去吧.

I want you to stay.

我要你留下来.

I'm the King. I get what I want.

我是国王. 我说什么就是什么.

I never loved my brothers.

我没喜欢过我的亲兄弟们.

A sad thing for a man to admit, but it's true.

这很令人伤心, 但事实如此.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530572.html