《天才少女》精讲 49弗兰克接受询问(在线收听

Mr. Adler, where are you currently employed?

阿德勒先生 你目前在哪里工作

I repair boats

我修船

Oh, really? At which marina?

是吗 在哪个船坞

I don't work at a marina, I freelance

不是船坞 我是打零工的

So, safe to say, no health insurance

那么你没有医疗保险

No

没有

About a week before your sister took her life, what were you doing for a living then?

你姐姐自杀之前大约一周 你是做什么职业的

I was a teacher

我是老师

You're being modest, aren't you?

这话太谦虚了吧

You were a professor at Boston University, isn't that right?

你当时是波士顿大学的教授 是吗

Yes, well. Assistant Professor

是的 是助理教授

And what'd you teach?

你教什么

Philosophy

哲学

Truth and logic. That sort of thing

事实和逻辑 这方面内容的吧

Your attorney said that the primary reason that you took Mary is because it was what your sister would have wanted you to do

你的律师说你收养玛丽主要原因是你姐姐 希望你这么做

Is that the truth?

这是事实吗

Yes

是的

So, Diane had visited Pinellas County before?

那么黛安以前来过Pinellas县

No

没有

Indicated she wanted her daughter uprooted and moved here?

她说过希望女儿搬到这里吗

No

没有

No

没有

So you decided to bring Mary here, didn't you?

那么是你决定把玛丽带到这里 是不是

Did Diane have a problem with your health plan at Boston University?

黛安对你在波士顿大学的医疗保险有异议吗

Not to my knowledge

据我所知没有

Do you think she would want her daughter to have access to healthcare?

你觉得她会希望女儿有医疗保险吗

Of course

当然

So what do you do when little Mary gets sick?

那么玛丽生病的时候你怎么办

You repair a doctor's boat?

去给医生修船吗

Objection. Sustained

我反对 反对有效

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530790.html