《天才少女》精讲 63弗兰克向伊芙琳摊牌(在线收听

You're smiling

你笑了

Roberta!

罗伯特

Oh, baby

孩子

Of all the stunts you could pull. Where are they going? Nowhere

你竟然搞这一出 她们要去哪儿 不去哪儿

Not yet

还不到时候

You two out!

你们俩出去

What is this? Do you want to know how Diane told me she finished?

这是什么 你想知道黛安完成后怎么对我说的吗

What is this unconscionable lie?

这是什么昧着良心的谎言

I walked into her apartment

我走进她家

and she was sitting on the floor

她坐在地板上

with that baby in her arms

怀里抱着孩子

and you know what she said to me?

你知道她怎么对我说的吗

Admit it. You made this up

承认吧 这是你编出来的

She said "What do I do now?"

她说 我现在该怎么办

No

It is not a completed proof

这不是完整的证明

It is. No! It isn't! It can't be

是 这不是 不可能

Evelyn, stop!

伊芙琳 别说了

I'm taking Mary and I'm raising her how I believe Diane would've wanted

我要带走玛丽 抚养她 以我认为黛安所希望的方式

We'll see about that later. I realize she's not normal

这由不得你 我知道…她不是普通人

But if Einstein can ride a bike, so can she

但既然爱因斯坦能骑自行车 那么她也能

Let's just say Diane didn't tell me which is nonsense

就算是黛安没告诉我 尽管这很荒唐

it's a Millennium Problem

这毕竟是千年难题

She would have shared it with the world

她肯定会发表出来

That's where your charade falls apart

这是你露馅的地方

If she had completed the proof

如果她完成了证明

she would have published it

她肯定会发表

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530804.html