纪录片《药物依赖》 第25期:治病良药(在线收听

You can't do that without producing some unwanted effects.

你不可能不产生预期外效果

So then the question is,

那么问题就是

what risk are you prepared to take for what benefit.

你愿意为药物的益处承担多大的风险

Side effects are not restricted

副作用不仅仅限于

to the dangers written on the back of the packets.

包装后面写的那些

For hundreds of thousands of people,

对于成千上万的人们来说

the thing that set out to be the solution

一开始本是治病良药

has become the problem itself.

后来却成为了问题所在

I'm thinking, "Oh, lovely",

我一开始想 "真好"

then I think, "I've got to have my tablets",

后来我想"我必须吃药"

I just want this uncomfortable feeling to start going, really.

我只想让这不适的感觉消失 真的

That's all I want it to do.

这就是我想要的

These used to be my best friends.

它们曾是我最好的朋友

They're not now. I hate them.

现在不是了 我很讨厌它们

Jo Palmer is addicted to pain killers.

乔·帕姆对止痛药上瘾

It changes your personality totally.

它可以完全改变你的性格

You know ,I hated the person

我很讨厌自己用药后

that was emerging from it and I still do.

变成的那个人 现在也这样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpywyl/531089.html