《神探夏洛克》精讲 146愚蠢的主意(在线收听

Oh, hello.

哦 你好啊

Are you all right?

你没事吧

What is it, dear?

怎么了 小朋友?

Are you lost?

迷路了吗?

Well, that was tedious.

唉 没劲透了

You went on the tube like that?

你就这德性坐地铁回来的?

None of the cabs would take me.

所有出租车司机都拒载

Nothing?

没事发生?

Military coup in Uganda.

乌干达兵变

Hm.

Another photo of you with the er...

又有张你戴着那个…

Oh!

别提了

Well, um, Cabinet reshuffle?

好吧 内阁重组?

Nothing of importance?

就没有重要的事吗?

Oh, God!

天哪我要疯了

John, I need some.

约翰 我需要

Get me some.

给我一点

No.

不干

Get me some.

快给我一点

No. Cold turkey we agreed, no matter what.

不行 说好突然戒断的 绝不妥协

Anyway, you've paid everyone off, remember?

别忘了是你付钱收买他们的

No-one within a two-mile radius will sell you any.

方圆两英里内 都不会有人卖给你了

Stupid idea.

愚蠢的主意

Whose idea was that?

谁出的来着?

Mrs Hudson!

赫德森太太

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531148.html