商务口语天天说 怎样提出对方询盘时间(在线收听

第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。

A: Hello. Mr. Green.

你好,格林先生。

B: Hello, Mr. Wang.

你好,王先生。

A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。

B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.

噢,感谢您的快速回复。

第二句:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.

我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。

A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。如果我们在10天内收到你们的订单,我们就会按此价格做实盘。

B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

好的,我们会尽早通知您的。

A: That would be good.

那太好了。

在回复中提出对方的询盘时间有利于帮助对方回忆已经做出的询价,有利于双方的进一步洽谈。

其他表达法:

We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.

我们已经根据您5月4日的信件为您做好了报价。

Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.

感谢您于4月4日给我们的来信。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531582.html