商务口语天天说 怎样提出具体价格(在线收听

第一句:We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men shirts as for the sample you sent before at $20 per piece.

我们愿意按照你方送来的样品提供1500打男士衬衫,每件20美金。

A: We made the offer subject to your needs.

我们是根据你方的需求做的这份报价。

B: That's good.

太好了。

A: We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men shirts as for the sample you sent before at $20 per piece.

我们愿意按照你方送来的样品提供1500打男士衬衫,每件20美金。

第二句:At price $5/piece CIF New York.

纽约到岸价是每件5美元。

A: How about the price?

价格呢?

B: At price $5/piece CIF New York.

纽约到岸价是每件5美元。

A: That's reasonable.

很合理。

B: Yes.

是的。

实盘(firm offers)则规定有效日期,而且实盘一旦被接受,报盘人就不能撤回。

其他表达法:

We give you price of $ 1440 FOB Chicago.

我们给您芝加哥离岸价1440美金。

In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozen magnifiers at $30 per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

按照您的要求,我们会给您的2000打放大镜为30美金一打,旧金山到岸价,9月装船。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531585.html