纪录片《你喝多了吗》 第07期:喝醉了会觉得更有吸引力(在线收听

There is something about alcohol

酒有一种莫可名状的作用

that makes other people more attractive to you

如果两个人都喝醉了

and you more attractive to other people if you're both drunk.

喝醉的人会觉得彼此更加有吸引力

It's a combination of the different neurotransmitters.

这是不同神经递质共同作用的结果

I tend to declare my love for people.

我想对心爱的人表白

They say it's associated with sexual feelings so I think its true.

据说喝酒会提高性欲 确实如此

I just love him!

我就是爱他

You can get off with people

你可以和别人上床

and say "Sorry I was drunk!"

然后解释说"我喝醉了"

My top comes off.

我赤裸身体

I have been promiscuous thanks to alcohol.

酒精给了我滥交的经历

I get off with anyone.

我来者不拒

I lose my inhibitions.

我没有一丝拘束

I wouldn't look at them twice had I been sober.

如果我没喝醉 都不会多看他们一眼

Do you think at the end of the day

总而言之

there's just nothing else like it?

你认为它是独一无二的吗

Yes. If you were to take all those...

对 所有这些因素的叠加

That would be me running around screaming.

能让人有冲劲 感觉很棒 不断尖叫

It's a unique drug. There's no question.

它绝对是独特的毒品 毫无疑问

To really understand this unique drug

要真正认识它为什么独一无二

and why its so ingrained in all our lives

而且终身为什么无法根除对其的依赖

first we have to understand where it comes from.

首先就得从它的起源开始

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpnhdlm/531638.html