商务口语天天说 怎样讨论单独海损赔偿险(在线收听

第一句:How about WPA?

我们讨论一下单独海损赔偿险。

A: Any problems?

有问题吗?

B: We are satisfied with most part of the contract.

我们对合同的大部分条款感到满意。

A: So can we sign the contract?

那么我们可以签订合同了吗?

B: Wait a moment. How about WPA?

等一下。我们讨论一下单独海损赔偿险。

第二句:We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要按发票金额的120%投保单独海损赔偿险,这是我们的规矩。

A: What's the matter?

怎么了?

B: We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要按发票金额的120%投保单独海损赔偿险,这是我们的规矩。

A: That is acceptable.

这可以接受。

单独海损赔偿险也叫水渍险,承保范围包括平安险的各项责任外,还负责被保险货物因恶劣气候、海啸、地震、洪水等自然灾害所造成的部分损失。

其他表达法:

Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10%.

请确保按发票金额的110%投保。

We shall cover WPA for 110% of the invoice value.

我们要按发票金额的110%投单独海损赔偿险。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531947.html