商务口语天天说 怎样讨论保险事宜(在线收听

第一句:We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们想询问你方的海运保险。

A: We need to send a shipment to England.

我们要把货物通过船运运往英国。

B: No problem.

没问题。

A: We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们想询问你方的海运保险。

第二句:We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value.

我们按发票全额的130%投保。

A: We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value.

我们按发票全额的130%投保。

B: That's good.

那很好。

A: If you can accept this term, let's go to the next step.

如果你们能够接受这项条款,我们讨论下一步。

B: OK.

好的。

保险包括基本险(general risk)和附加险(additional risk)。基本险用来保证船只安全,是必选的,附加险是用来保证货物安全,是双方协商选的。

其他表达法:

What kind of insurance do you usually provide?

你们通常提供什么样的保险?

What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods?

你们建议给这些货物投什么样的保险?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531950.html