商务口语天天说 怎样表示平等互利原则(在线收听

第一句:We are well-known in trade circles, and respect our clients.

我们在贸易界很有名望,并且尊重我们的客户。

A: Mr. Brown, our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

布朗先生,我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

B: That's what we want.

这正是我们想要的。

A: We are well-known in trade circles, and respect our clients.

我们在贸易界很有名望,并且尊重我们的客户。

B: Yes. That's why we chose your company as our business partner.

是的。所以我们选择了贵公司作为合作伙伴。

第二句:We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

A: We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

B: That is also our principle.

这也是我们的经营原则。

A: Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

不同收入。由于个人的实际收入与其个人能力和实际地位存在因果关系,所以西方人非常忌讳他人打听。不仅收入不宜谈论,诸如住宅档次、服饰品牌之类能体现个人收入状况的问题,也应回避。

其他表达法:

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是中国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531958.html