商务口语天天说 怎样要求开具证明书(在线收听

第一句:You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.

你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。

A: Mr. White, any other requirements?

怀特先生,贵公司还有其他要求吗?

B: Yes. You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.

是的。你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。

第二句:Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。

A: Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。

B: I know. But if you have that certificate, that would be better.

我知道,但是如果你们能够开具这个证明会更有利于我们的合作。

A: We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.

我们有最好的公证,即中国进出口商品检验局。

 

其他表达法:

Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。

Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?

你们联系公证方便吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531971.html