商务口语天天说 怎样使对方接受订单(在线收听

第一句:Mr. Brown, how do you think about our last offer?

布朗先生,您对我们上次的报价有何想法?

A: Mr. Brown, how do you think about our last offer?

布朗先生,您对我们上次的报价有何想法?

B: Your samples and price are satisfactory.

你们的样品和价格让我们满意。

A: That's good.

那很好。

第二句:If you can fill our order of 5000 very soon, we'd like to place the order with you now.

如果你们能发给我们5000件,我们现在就可以签单。

A: What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们产品每次的最低订货量是多少?

B: 6000.

6000。

A: Oh, we don't need so many. If you can fill our order of 5000 very soon, we'd like to place the order with you now.

噢,我们不需要那么多。如果你们能发给我们5000件,我们现在就可以签单。

B: It is beyond the rule. But you are our old business partner. OK.

这有点不合我们的规矩。但是你们是我们的老客户。好的。

 

其他表达法:

This is our official trial order for 500 computers.

我们试订500太电脑。

We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer's design and measurement.

我们希望你们能够接受这笔以买方设计和度量为准的订单。

很多公司都会有最低订购量,买方可以提出一定优惠条件促使卖方放松限度。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532255.html