纪录片《火星任务》 第23期:浪漫的行星(在线收听

It's just beautiful.

它那么美

Mars

火星

has, you know, intrigued people for so many years.

吸引众人的目光已有多年

I think it's that red colour that attracts people,

我认为就是那红色吸引了人们

and it's just...

那真的

just the romance of it.

真的很浪漫

That's wonderful.

真是太美了

Curiosity's planetary scientist Ashwin Vasavada

参与好奇号的行星科学家阿斯温·瓦萨瓦达

has shared this fascination since he was a boy.

从小就对火星充满兴趣

Looking at Mars through a telescope,

从望远镜里看火星

you can see some wonderful things.

你能看见一些奇妙的东西

You can see the planet,

你能看到这个星球

you can see the polar caps come and go with the seasons.

能看到极冠随着季节变换

I love looking through telescopes,

我很喜欢用望远镜观察火星

but really, they're almost like using a record player

但实话说 这样几乎就像是让一个

for someone who grew up with the internet.

在因特网时代长大的人使用电唱机

In 1976,

1976年

we moved beyond mere telescopes.

我们对火星的探测不再限于望远镜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlphxrw/532321.html