纪录片《猫的秘密》 第36期 猫是老大(在线收听

We tend to fit in with the cat's lifestyle.

我们会主动去适应猫的生活方式

Very much so.

经常这样

- The cat's in charge? - No doubt about it.

-猫是老大 -毫无疑问的

It probably makes us quite unique,

这也许令我们变得很特殊

- in some respects. - Do you reckon?

-某种意义上 -你赞同吗

I reckon, most households, I think the cats are in charge.

我同意 在大多数家庭中猫是老大

- Not quite as much as this one, I don't think. - Yes.

-但在我们家尤其严重 -没错

This is very much a feline-focused family, we are.

我们绝对是以猫科动物为中心的一家

By his purrs, I know more or less what he wants.

通过他的叫声我多少能知道他想要什么

They get their own way

他们有自己独特的方式

because as cats have become domesticated,

因为在猫的驯化过程中

they've learnt to change the way they communicate.

他们学会如何改变交流的方式

When an animal meows or purrs,

当动物喵喵叫或呜呜叫时

we tend to verbalise back to that.

我们常常会回应之

And it's almost like we have this idea

我们似乎认为

of there being a conversation.

这就是一种对话

And I think that definitely does

我认为这在肯定有助于

have a part in strengthening the bond.

促进宠物与人之间的感情

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpmdmm/532694.html