《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(23)(在线收听

You believe your king can win?

你相信你的国王能赢吗

He is the one true king.

他是唯一的真王

You Westerosi are funny people.

你们维斯特洛人真有意思

A man chops off your fingers and you fall in love with him.

他剁了你的手指,你倒爱上了他

I'll sail with you, Davos Seaworth.

我会随你出航,戴佛斯·席渥斯

You are the most honest smuggler I ever met.

你是我见过的最守信的走私者

Make me rich.

助我发财吧

Get me to the gates of King's Landing and I will.

把我带到君临的大门前,我就实现你的愿望

When will the King have a sail?

国王打算几时出航

As soon as his God wills it.

他的神准许了就出发

He's my God too, and yours...

他是我的神,也是你的

but you are too blind to see.

可你竟然看不到这一点

Let me teach you how to read. Oh, you and your mother.

我教你读书识字吧,你们娘俩饶了我吧

It won't take long, you already know the letters.

不费事,字母你都认得的

The holy books are much more persuasive than I can be.

圣书的感召力远胜过我的口述

I wish I had a God, truly!

我真心希望自己信神

I'm not mocking you, but I've seen men

我无意取笑你,只是我曾见过

pray to every God there is.

人们向各种各样的神祈祷

Pray for wind, pray for rain, pray for home,

祈求风调雨顺,平安返家

None of it works! But you always came home.

全都没有用,但你总能平安回家

I wasn't praying. No.

我从来不祈祷,是的

But I was.

但我祈祷

Every night that you were at sea,

你出海的每个夜晚

I lit a candle and I prayed for you.

我都点亮蜡烛,为你祈祷

You want me to have a god, fine.

你想让我信一个神,那好

King Stannis is my god.

史坦尼斯国王就是我的神

He raised me up and blessed me with his trust.

他提拔我,信赖我

He gave you a future I could never have imagined.

他赐给了你无限光明的未来

You know how to read, you'll be a knight someday.

你又识字,将来定能成为一名骑士

You think a fire god commanded all that?

这一切难道都是什么火神的旨意

It was Stannis.

是史坦尼斯

Only Stannis.

全是史坦尼斯

Stannis is my king, but he's only a man.

史坦尼斯是我的国王,但他终究是个凡人

Don't tell him that.

这话别对他说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532757.html