《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(26)(在线收听

Your Grace. Your Grace.

陛下,陛下

How did it fare with your pirate?

跟你的海盗朋友谈得怎么样

Salladhor Saan will join our fleet.

萨拉多·桑恩会加入我们的舰队

30 ships, his men know how to fight.

派出三十艘船,以及善战的水手

In my experience, pirates prefer fighting unarmed men.

据我所知,海盗专爱袭击手无寸铁之人

It does seem the wiser choice. There won't be a choice this time.

那是他们机灵,这次可是硬碰硬

Do you trust him?

你信任他吗

Salladhor Saan is an old friend, I've known him 30 years.

萨拉多·桑恩是我的老友,我们相识三十年

I've never trusted him.

我却从没信任过他

But once he gets the smell of gold, he never stops.

只要他嗅到铜臭味,就绝对紧追不放

Well, if he does his job, he'll have his share.

如果能完成任务,他自有相应的报酬

Leave us.

退下吧

At once, Your Grace.

遵命,陛下

The Lord of Light shines through you, young warrior.

愿光之王保佑你,年轻的勇士

Come.

走吧

What did you say to him?

你对他说了什么

I told him death by fire is the purest death.

我告诉他,最纯净的死亡就是死于烈火

Why? Because it is true.

为什么,这是真理

You're troubled my king.

你很是困惑,我的国王

Yeah.

是啊

These armies are but toys for the Lord of Light.

这些军队在光之王面前不过是一堆玩具

Tell your lord to burn them, then.

那就让你的神烧毁他们吧

I tell him nothing!

我无权命令他

I pray for his commands and I obey.

只能祈祷他的恩赐,遵从他的命令

My little brother has

据斥候所说

a hundred thousand men according to the scouts.

我弟弟可有千军万马

Men whose allegiance rightly belongs to me.

这些人本该效忠于我

You must have faith.

你要有信心

Faith?

信心

In a real war, the side with

战场上,人多的一方

the greater number wins nine times out of ten.

十有八九会获胜

Then we must be the tenth.

反正我们是胜利的一方

I cannot defeat my brother in the field,

我击不垮我弟弟

and I can't take King's Landing without the men he's stolen.

没有他抢走的诸侯,我也攻不下君临

I have seen the path to victory in the flames.

我在火焰中洞悉了胜利之路

But first, you must give yourself to the Lord of Light.

但首先,你要全心全息侍奉光之王

I've said the words, damn you.

妈的,该说的我都说了

I burnt the idols.

我烧了神像

You must give all of yourself.

你要献出你的全部

I have a wife.

我有妻子

I took a vow.

我发过誓言

She's sick.

她身缠疾病

Weak.

虚弱无力

Shut away in a tower.

终日躲在高塔中

She disgusts you.

她厌恶你

And she's given you nothing.

而且她什么也没给你

No sons.

没有子嗣

Only stillborns.

只有死胎

Only death.

只有死亡

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532760.html