《神探夏洛克》精讲 286死亡威胁(在线收听

Company halt! Right turn!

全体立定!向右转!

We're here to see Private Stephen Bainbridge.

我们找史蒂芬·班布里奇列兵。

He's on duty right now, sir.

他正在当值,先生。

But I'll certainly let him know when he's free.

等他换班我一定转告。

And when will that be? Another hour.

得多久?一个小时。

Do you think they give them classes? Classes?

你觉得他们用专门培训吗?培训?

How to resist the temptation to scratch their behinds.

如何抵御挠屁股的诱惑。

Afferent neurons in the peripheral nervous system.

外周神经系统的传入神经元。

Bum-itch. Oh.

就是屁股痒。哦。

So why don't you see him any more?

你为什么不再见他了?

Who? Your previous commander, Sholto.

谁?你的老长官,舒尔托。

Previous commander? I meant ex.

老长官?前长官。

神探夏洛克剧照

"Previous" suggests that I currently have a commander. Which you don't. Which I don't.

“老长官”意思是,我还有新长官。你没有。我没有。

Of course you don't.

当然没有了。

He was decorated, wasn't he? A war hero? Not to everyone.

他获过勋章吧?战争英雄?有人不同意。

He led a team of crows into battle. Crows? New recruits.

他带一队菜鸟上战场。菜鸟?新兵。

It's standard procedure, break the new boys in.

标准流程,熟悉环境。

But it went wrong.

但偏偏就出事了。

They all died, he was the only survivor.

他们全死了,只有他幸存。

The press and families gave him hell, he gets more death threats than you.

家属和媒体可没让他好过,他收的死亡威胁比你还多。

Oh, I wouldn't count on that.

那可难说。

And why have you suddenly taken an interest in another human being?

你怎么突然对其他人感兴趣了?

I'm "chatting".

我在“聊天”。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532813.html