《神探夏洛克》精讲 290最完美的密室杀人案(在线收听

Next? He stabbed himself.

下一个?他自己干的。

Hello, who was that? Tom?

那是谁说的?汤姆?

Got a theory?

想到个解释?

Attempted suicide, with a blade made of compacted blood and bone.

自杀未遂,用压缩血液和骨头做的刀。

Broke after piercing his abdomen, like a meat ... dagger.

刺入腹腔就化了,就像肉做的……匕首。

A meat dagger? Yes. Sit down. No.

肉匕首?对。坐下。不对。

There was one feature, and only one feature, of interest in the whole of this baffling case,

整件疑案中,有一点,也只有一点非同凡响,

and quite frankly it was the usual, John Watson.

坦率说也司空见惯,就是约翰·华生。

Who, while I was trying to solve a murder, instead saved a life.

我在设法破案,他却已经救了条性命。

There are mysteries worth solving and stories worth telling.

有许多迷案值得解,有许多故事值得讲。

The best and bravest man I know and, on top of that, he actually knows how to do stuff.

他是我认识的最好,最勇敢的人,不仅如此,他还有真才实学。

Except wedding planning and serviettes, he's rubbish at those.

除了办婚礼和叠餐巾,那他烂透了。

The case itself remains the most ingenious and brilliantly planned murder, or attempted murder, I've ever had the pleasure to encounter.

案子本身,依旧是我有幸经历过最独具一格、精心策划的谋杀,或谋杀未遂。

The most perfect locked-room mystery of which I am aware.

我所知最完美的密室杀人案。

However, I'm not just here to praise John, I'm also here to embarrass him, so let's move on to ... No, wait ... How was ... how was it done?

但我不能净夸他,还得让他出出丑,所以接下来……等等,到底怎么回事?

How was what done? The stabbing?

什么怎么回事?刺杀?

I'm afraid I don't know.

我也不知道。

I didn't solve that one. It can happen sometimes, it's very, very disappointing.

这案子我没破。有时会这样,非常,非常令人失望。

Embarrassment leads me on to the stag night.

说到出丑,不能不提单身之夜。

Of course there's hours of material here, but I've cut it down to the really good bits.

说也说不完,不过我浓缩了,只剩精华。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532817.html