《神探夏洛克》精讲 292醉酒之后(在线收听

Cheers. Cheers.

干杯。干杯。

Over there. What?

在那边。啥?

Toilets, any second now you're going to need ... Hang on, tell me after. I need the loo. Hmm, on schedule.

洗手间,现在你随时都会……等等,回来再说。我去上小号。真准点。

Eh? Nothing. Go!

什么?没啥,快去!

How long? Sorry? Your visit.

多久?什么?你尿了多久。

Estimate approximate volume discharge ... Stop talking now.

尿液,好估算你排出了多少……立刻给我闭嘴。

Oh, quick, one more. He mustn't see.

快,再给我一杯,别让他看见。

Here you go. Cheers.

给,干杯。

I know ash! Don't tell me I don't!

我会认烟灰,少跟我说我不会!

All right, enough! That's ... Stand up.

好啦,够了,那……站好了。

Ash. I know ash.

烟灰,我会认烟灰。

I have an international reputation.

我享誉全球。

Do you have an international reputation?

你享誉全球吗?

No, I don't have an international reputation. No.

没有,我没享誉全球。是没有。

And I can't even remember what for.

我都不记得是为什么。

It's crime ... something or other.

是犯罪……之类的吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532819.html