《神探夏洛克》精讲 293自恋的夏洛克(在线收听

Oh, what are you doing back? I thought you were going to be up late. Ah, Hudders.

哦,这么早就回来了?还以为要很晚呢。赫太太啊,

What time is it?

几点了?

You've only been out two hours.

你们才出去两小时。

Am I a vegetable?

我是蔬菜吗?

You or the ... thing ... ? Funny!

你还是……头上那个?我去!

Thank you. Come on. No, you're not a vegetable.

谢谢。快说。你不是蔬菜。

It's your go.

该你了。

Am I human? Sometimes.

我是人类吗?有时候是。

Can't have sometimes. It has to be, um ...

不能说有时候。得是,嗯……

Yes, you're human.

好吧,你是人类。

Yes, I know, OK. And am I a man? Yep. Tall?

行,知道了,我是男性吗?对。高吗?

Not as tall as people think. Hmm. Nice? Ish. Clever?

没别人以为那么高。嗯,和善吗?凑合。聪明吗?

I would say so. You would.

我觉得是。你觉得是。

Hmm, am I important? To some people.

我重要吗?对某些人挺重要。

Do people like me?

别人喜欢我吗?

Erm, no they don't. You tend to rub them up the wrong way. OK.

呃,不喜欢。你总无意间把人惹毛。好吧。

Am I the current King of England?

我是现任英国国王吗?

You know we don't have a King.

你知道现在没国王。

Don't we? No.

没有?没有。

Your go.

换你问。

I don't mind. Am I a woman?

随便问,我是女人吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532820.html