《神探夏洛克》精讲 297单身之夜(在线收听

Yeah, that. Wakey-wakey! Oh, my God.

说的就是这个。都给我醒醒!老天爷。

Greg... Is that Greg? Get up. I'm going to put you two in a taxi.

格雷格,是格雷格吗?起来,送你俩去打车。

I managed to square things with the desk sergeant.

我好容易跟当值警官说好了。

Ha! What a couple of lightweights. You couldn't even make it to closing time!

你俩也太没用了。都撑不到酒吧打烊!

Can you whisper? Not really! Come on.

小声点行吗?想得美!跟上。

Well, thanks for a... You know... an evening. It was awful.

谢谢你安排了……这么个……单身之夜。烂毙了。

Yeah. I was going to pretend, but... it was, truly.

是啊,我本来不想拆穿,但……真的是,烂毙了。

That woman, Tessa... What? Dated a ghost, most interesting case for months.

那个女人,特莎……怎么?和鬼魂约会,几个月来最好的案子。

What a wasted opportunity! OK.

白白浪费了时机!好吧。

How are you feeling? Hmm.

你感觉如何?还好。

It's just like old times, having you back here.

你回来了,就跟以前一样。

I thought I'd make your favourite, one last time. Oh.

最后一次,做你最爱吃的。

Don't sound so final about it, I will be visiting, you know. Ooh, I've heard that one before!

别把话说得那么死,我会常来看看的。这话我以前听过!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532824.html