《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 13菲丽西打扫卫生(在线收听

Are you coming?

还要我请你进来吗

Whoa! That's a lot of stairs.

哇 这儿台阶真多

Are you the caretaker?

您在这里工作吗

Yes. And you can stay with me until you get on your feet,

是的 你在能够独立生活之前 可以暂住在我这里

On one condition -no more questions.

但有个条件 别再问问题了

How long can I stay?

那我可以住多久呢

Ugh. That was a question.

又来 问个没完

By the way, who was that witch?

对了 刚才那位很凶的夫人是谁啊

Regine Le Haut. She owns this building.

雷吉纳勒奥 这座房子的主人

And she eats ginger orphans with ponytails.

她就喜欢吃你这种红头发马尾辫的小女孩儿

Now, clean!

快干活吧

How long have you worked here?

您在这工作多久了

Do you have a nickname? Wanna know mine?

我该怎么称呼您呢 您有绰号吗 我有个绰号 您想听吗

Will I have my own bed?

我有单人床睡吗

Do you snore? Are you a morning person?

您夜里不打呼噜的吧 您起床早吗

What's your favourite fruit?

您最喜欢什么水果啊

What do you have for breakfast? I love baguette and jam.

我们早餐吃什么啊 我喜欢面包配果酱

You know I escaped from the orphanage to become a pupil at the Opera.

您知道吗 我是因为想跳舞才逃出了孤儿院

Did you?

真的吗?

You work there, so you must know people.

您在那儿工作 应该也有认识的人吧

Could you help me?

您能帮帮我吗

Don't hold your breath.

你可别指望我

What that étoile did yesterday,oh, it was so magical.

昨晚那支舞真是太美了

I love dancing. Do you love dancing?

我喜欢跳舞 您也会跳舞吗

Is that because you've got a limp?

是因为你脚瘸了吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533585.html