《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 21维克多的经历(在线收听

Wow! This time, it's really broken.

这次可真是彻底坏了

Can you do something?

你能修好它吗

Don't worry, I've got it.

没问题 交给我吧

I am the winner of our little bet.

我可是在我们的小赌约里先拔头筹了

What bet?

赌约?

You know, the one about who gets their dream first.

就是赌我们谁会先实现梦想啊

I am going to be an inventor!

我就要成为一名发明家啦

Really?

真的?

You're just jealous that, in 24 hours,

你就羡慕我吧

I've got a job with the man who is building that!

我还找到了一份工作 而我的老板就是建…这个的

Did you bump your head when you fell in the boat?

你不是掉到船上时摔到脑袋了吧

Nope!

呵呵

Yesterday, after you got separated,

昨天与你分开之后

I just took a quiet walk around the streets of Paris.

你一定想不到我昨天经历了什么

It was all good, totally good.

我感到非常轻松惬意 十分开心

I was really not scared at all.

完全没感到害怕

I met some charming locals who helped me find my way.

这里的人也很友善 总给我指路

And you will never believe this,

最不可思议的是

I stumbled on a Breton bar

我走到了一间酒吧里

I got a big, warm and friendly welcome.

那里的人都很友善 给了我一个大大的拥抱

They welcomed me like a brother, a son, a nephew!

他们像对待亲侄子…不对 亲儿子一样对待我

And then I met this super guy called Mathurin.

然后我就遇到了一个名叫马汀的家伙

We talked, we laughed, we danced together,

我们有说有笑 又唱又跳

and then my new best buddy and I decided to head home to his place.

我们就成了好哥们 总之 玩够了我们就去他家了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533593.html