《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 32菲丽西与维克多去酒吧(在线收听

By the way, that crazy jumpy thing is called le grand jeté,

我的小姑娘啊 那个惊人的动作叫做“大跳”

and you're not ready.

以你现在的水准还欠些火候呢

Are you doing dance or kung-fu?

你是在练功夫吗 刚才那一招叫什么

You are SO funny.

一点儿也不好笑

This is Victor. We escaped from the orphanage together.

这是维克多 我们一起从孤儿院逃出来的

Hello! I am loving your apron.

贵安 美丽的女士 这套裙衬得您清丽脱俗

It seems that you are going out tonight.

那么说 你们晚上要出去玩咯

Yep!

没错

Bring her back late and you will be six inches smaller.

她要是回来晚了 我会让你的个头再矮上几寸

Of course, of course, of course!

我们不会玩太晚的

It's a quiet, sober, quiet, sober thing.

绝不沾酒 真的

Breton music?

布列塔尼的音乐

Excuse me!

抱歉

I love it here!

我好喜欢这音乐

Let's party!

一起跳吧!

Did you say you loved me or the bar?

你是喜欢这间酒吧 还是喜欢我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533604.html