《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 34菲丽西的谎言被拆穿(在线收听

Wretch!

真是可怜

I want her put in prison!

我要把她送进监狱

She stole my life, my honour and my name!

她偷了我的生活 我的荣耀 我的名字

I want it back!

现在我要夺回来

Too much.

有点过了

OK.

我知道了

What is your name?

你叫什么名字

My name is Felicie Lebras.

我叫菲丽西

I come from an orphanage in Brittany.

我来自布列塔尼地区的一个孤儿院

I didn't mean to hurt Camille.

我并不是故意冒充卡米尔的

I just wanted to be at the Opera and...

我只是想在这儿…

I'm sorry.

对不起

Madame...

夫人

You traitor!

你这个叛徒

You knew this!

你竟然知道这件事

You stabbed me in the back!

原来是你在背后捅刀子

You are sacked!

你会被开除的

Silence!

不要吵了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533606.html