《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 41菲丽西与奥黛特争吵(在线收听

Sit! I've got something for you.

坐 我给你看个宝贝

They were mine. Now they're yours.

这是我以前的舞鞋 现在它属于你了

Wow! Thanks.

哇哦 谢谢

OK, enough talking. Eat, and then we practice for tomorrow.

不用谢 快吃饭吧 然后我们去训练

What?

怎么了?

Well, I'm going out with Rudi.

呃 鲁迪约我出去

He says I'm ready. He says I'm unique.

他说我是独一无二的 没必要再练习了

Why do you dance?

你为什么要跳舞呢

Stop asking me that question!

别问了好吗

When I was a dancer, the night before an audition, I trained and then I rested.

我还是舞蹈演员的时候 在演出之前训练也从不间断

Rudi's waiting for me.

鲁迪还在等我呢

Stay!

别去了

No! You're not my mom!

才不要 你又不是我妈妈

I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.

对不起

OK. Go, then.

算了 你去吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533613.html