《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 43菲丽西与鲁道夫遇到维克多(在线收听

Uh, I don't know much about girls.

我不是很了解女孩子

Frankly, they are a mystery to me.

应该说我完全搞不懂她们

But I do know that this one's not coming.

但我很确定她今晚不会来了

Young, innocent fool! Of course she will come!

你还太小还不明白 她一定会来的

I can already smell her perfume.

我已经闻到了她的香水味

Oh, no!

哦 不

Oh, beggars! Ugh!

是乞丐啊 恶!

Paris is infested with beggars! Yuck!

巴黎怎么到处都是这种人 恶心

Don't be afraid.

别害怕

Quiet! Follow me.

你别说话

Have no fear, I have developed a fighting technique based on Cossack dancing.

我根据哥萨克舞蹈中的动作 自创了一套拳法

Don't be ridiculous!

你别胡闹了

OK, stop right there! He's my friend!

好了 够了 听我说 他是我的朋友

Oh, is this some kind of joke?

你在开玩笑么

No! This is Victor. We grew up together.

不 他叫维克多 我们从小就认识

Oh, my! This is funny.

天呐 你成功逗笑了我

Friends, huh?

朋友 哈?

If we're friends, why are you looking so ashamed?

只是朋友的话 你怎么一脸羞愧

I'm not looking ashamed.

我没有一脸羞愧啊

Oh, yes, you are!

明明就有

I feel sorry for you, Felicie.

你真让我失望 菲丽西

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533615.html