《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 50勒奥被批评(在线收听

Victor has worked a miracle! Who'd have thought?

真看不出来维克多还有这样的本事

He just has the look of a total nitwit.

他看起来傻兮兮的

He doesn't wanna speak to me ever again.

他再也不会理我了

He will.

他会的

No, no, no!

不对 不对 不对

Here we go!

又来了

Stop! As cold as lard!

停! 毫无内涵

Miss Le Haut, you perform tonight

勒奥小姐 公演在即

and so far, we have no emotion!

为什么我在你的舞姿中看不到一丝丝的感情

But I'm doing exactly the steps you told me.

可是我每个动作都符合您的技术标准啊

It's not enough to do the steps.

我没有在跟你谈技巧

Find some anger or some pain or some love, but find something!

你的舞蹈里 愤怒 欢快 悲伤 一样都没有

She lacks this. Tonight will make that clear.

她缺的就是这个 今晚见分晓

OK, I'm going to do the stairs in the lobby. You can finish here.

好了 你继续看吧 我去打扫别的地方了

OK.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533622.html