商务口语天天说 怎样邀请参观工厂(在线收听

第一句:If you are staying here for a few days, we'd delighted to see you at our factory.

如果你要在这里待几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。

A: If you are staying here for a few days, we'd delighted to see you at our factory.

如果你要在这里待几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。

B: It's very kind of you to say so.

这是我们的荣幸。

A: That's our pleasure.

谢谢您的盛情。

B: My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.

我和我的搭档很想参加你们的工厂。

第二句:Let us know when you are free. We'll arrange the tour for you.

请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好安排参观。

A: Let us know when you are free. We'll arrange the tour for you.

请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好安排参观。

B: Thank you. There's nothing like seeing things with one's own eyes.

谢谢。再没有比亲自去看看更好的了。

A: That's for sure. You'll know our products better after the visit.

的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。

其他表达法:

We look forward to our tour of your plant.

我们盼着参观你们工厂。

If it is not of too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians.

如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。

了解对方客户的商品生产主体——工厂——是对外贸易中必不可少的一环。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/533670.html