《神探夏洛克》精讲 325我哥到这来干嘛(在线收听

Ah, finally!

啊 终于

Finally what?    Good news?

终于什么       好消息吗

Oh, excellent news, the best.

好消息 好极了

There's every chance that my drug habit might hit the newspapers.

我吸毒的事很可能上报纸

The game is on. Excuse me... for a second.

游戏开始了 失陪 一小会儿

You've heard of Charles Augustus Magnussen, of course?

你听说过查尔斯·奥古斯都·玛格努森吧?

Yeah. Owns some newspapers. Ones I don't read.

嗯 名下有几家报业 我都不看的

Hang on, weren't there other people?

等等 其他人呢?

Mary's taking the boys home, I'm taking you, we did discuss it.

玛丽送男孩们回家 我送你回家 说好的

People were talking, none of them were me, I must have filtered.

好多人在说话 我没搭腔 都屏蔽了

I noticed.  

发现了        

I have to filter out a lot of witless babble.

我得屏蔽掉大量无脑对白

I've got Mrs Hudson on semi-permanent mute.

赫德森太太基本永久静音

What is my brother doing here?

贝克街 我哥到这来干嘛?

So I'll just pay, then, shall I?

应该我掏钱吗?

He's straightened the knocker.

他掰正了门环

He always corrects it, it's OCD, doesn't even know he's doing it.

他总要掰正 强迫症不轻啊 下意识的

Why do you do that?

你这是干什么?

Do what?      Nothing.

什么?         没什么

Well then, Sherlock, back on the sauce?

行啊 夏洛克 重拾恶习啦

What are you doing here?      I phoned him.

你来干嘛                   我打电话给他的

The siren call of old habits. How very like Uncle Rudy.

旧习难以抗拒 跟鲁迪叔叔一样

Though in many ways, cross-dressing would have been a wiser path for you.

话说回来 异装癖也比你这样强

You phoned him.

你打电话给他的

Of course I bloody phoned him. 

我特么当然打了   

Of course he bloody did.

他特么当然打了

Now save me a little time - where should we be looking?

别绕弯子了 我们该上哪找?

"We"?        Mr Holmes?

"我们"?      福尔摩斯先生

For God's sake!

我的天

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533807.html