《神探夏洛克》精讲 329你接着说(在线收听

OK, you two bad boys. Behave yourselves.

好了 两个坏男孩 别吵了

You, Sherl, you're going to have to tell me where you were last night.

你 小夏夏 快告诉我你昨晚去哪了

Working.        Working? Of course.

工作            工作? 当然

I'm the only one who really knows what you're like, remember?

我是唯一了解你真性的人 记得吗?

Well, don't you go letting on.

别告诉别人呀

I might just, actually.

人家偏要

I haven't told Mary about this.

我还没跟玛丽说过

I kind of wanted to surprise her.

想给她个惊喜

Yeah, I think you probably will.

嗯 是挺惊的

But we should have you two over for dinner, really soon.

不过我们也该请你们吃晚餐了

Yeah.    My place though, not the scuzz-dump.

对      去我家啦 不是这个小邋遢的猪窝

Great, yeah.

好极了 行啊

Dinner, yeah.

晚餐 挺好

I'd better dash. It was brilliant to see you. 

我得走了 很高兴见到你

You too.

你也是

Have a lovely day. Call me later.

开心点啊 等会打电话给我

I might do. I might call you.

看我心情吧 没准呢

Unless I meet someone prettier.

要是碰到更帅的就不打了

Solve me a crime, Sherlock Holmes.

去给我破个案子吧 夏洛克·福尔摩斯

You know Magnussen as a newspaper owner,

你知道玛格努森是报业大亨

but he is so much more than that.

其实他有更多身份

He uses his power and wealth to gain information.

他借自己的权钱 获取信息

The more he acquires, the greater his wealth and power.

获取得越多 他的财富和权势也就飙升

And I'm not exaggerating when I say that

毫不夸张地说

he knows the critical pressure point on every person of note

他知道每一个人的施压点

or influence in the whole of the Western World and probably beyond.

能影响整个西方世界 甚至全世界 阿普尔多尔

He is the Napoleon of blackmail.

他是勒索界的拿破仑

And he has created an unassailable architecture of forbidden knowledge.

他筑建了禁忌信息的坚固堡垒

Its name...

名字叫...

is Appledore.

阿普尔多尔

Dinner?        Sorry, what dinner?

晚餐?          啊 什么晚餐?

Me and Mary coming for dinner with...

我和玛丽来吃晚餐

wine and...

喝酒

sitting.

坐着聊天

Seriously? I have just told you that the Western World

拜托 我刚告诉你整个西方世界

is run from this house and you want to talk about dinner?

都受一座房子掌控 你竟想聊晚餐?

Fine. Talk about the house.

行 你接着说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533811.html