《神探夏洛克》精讲 330这里就是我办公室(在线收听

It is the greatest repository

那里储藏着这世界上

of sensitive and dangerous information anywhere in the world,

最完整的敏感危险的信息

the Alexandrian Library of secrets and scandals

好比机密和丑闻的亚历山大图书馆

and none of it is on a computer.

没有一则储存在电脑中

He's smart. Computers can be hacked.

他很聪明 电脑会被黑

It's all on hard copy, in vaults, underneath that house.

他只用白纸黑字 藏在地下保险库

And as long as it is,

只要此地存在

the personal freedom of anyone you've ever met is a fantasy.

你见过的任何一个人都永无自由可言

That was the doorbell. Couldn't you hear it?

门铃响了 你们听不到?

It's in the fridge. It kept ringing.

在冰箱里 响个不停

Oh, that's not a fault, Sherlock!

门铃没坏 夏洛克

Who is it?

是谁?

Mr Holmes said you can go right up.

福尔摩斯先生说你们可以直接上去 

(字幕视线:

玛莎·露易丝·赫德森 (娘家姓 希森斯) 房东 寡妇(查看) 

半戒酒 前脱衣舞女(查看) 

财务: 负债21%(查看) 

非重要人物)

Oh. Go ahead.

施压点: 大麻 随便吧

Sir?

先生?

Can I have a moment?

能等会么?

He's fine.

他没事的

Look, I... Right. I should probably tell you...

听着 好吧 我应该先告诉你

OK, I...

行 我...

There.

就是这个

Doesn't mean I'm not pleased to see you.

不代表我不想见你们嘛

I can vouch for this man. He is a doctor.

我能为他担保 他是个医生

If you know who I am, then you know who he is.

你们既然认识我 一定认识他

Don't you, Mr Magnussen?

不是么 玛格努森先生?

I understood we were meeting at YOUR office.

我以为我们是要在你办公室碰头

This is my office.

这里就是我办公室

Well, it is now.

(字幕视线:

约翰·哈密什·华生 

阿富汗退役老兵(查看) 医生(查看) 

色情喜好: 一般 

财务: 负债10%(查看) 

非重要人物 

施压点: 哈莉·华生(姐姐) 酗酒 玛丽·华生(妻子) 现在是了)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533812.html