纪录片《深入暗网》 第04期 连接网络(在线收听

This technology is known as the internet of things,

这项技术被称之为物联网

where the objects in our houses - kitchen appliances,

我们家中的一切物品 例如厨房用具

anything electronic - can be connected to the internet.

所有电子产品 都可以连接到网络

But for it to be useful, we're going to have to share

但为了确保实用性 我们需要分享

intimate details of our private life.

私生活的一些细节

So this is my things app.

这是我的物联网应用软件

It can run on your mobile phone

它可以在你的手机

or on a tablet or something like that.

或平板电脑之类的设备上使用

I can do things like look at the comings

我可以用它来查看

and goings of family members.

家庭成员的出入情况

It can automatically detect when we come and go

它能基于我们的手机

based on our mobile phones

自动探测到我们的出入

or you can have it detect your presence with a little sensor,

或用一个小传感器来探测你的存在

you can put it in your car or something like that.

你可以把它安装在车里或者其他地方

So when we leave the house,

这样我们出门离家时

and there's no-one home, that's when it'll lock up

也就是家中无人时 房子就会自动上锁

and shut down all the electricity used and so on.

关闭所有用过的电器等等

For most of us, this is deeply private information.

对于大多数人来说 这是极其隐私的信息

Yet once we hand it over,

然而一旦我们提交了这些信息

we have to trust a company to keep it confidential.

就必须要相信公司会保密

The consumer really owns 100% of their own data

客户必须完全掌控自己的数据信息

so they're opting in.

这样他们才会选择使用

It's not something where that data would ever be shared

这不是未经客户许可

without their giving their permission.

就会分享数据的应用

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpsraw/533914.html