《神探夏洛克》精讲 332等我短信指示(在线收听

Lady Elizabeth Smallwood...

伊利莎白·斯茅伍德夫人

I like her.

我喜欢她

Mr Magnussen,

玛格努森先生

am I acceptable to you as an intermediary?

我作为中间人你能接受吗?

She's English with a spine.

她是有骨气的英国人

Best thing about the English...

英国人最让人欣赏的地方

...you're so domesticated.

你们都特别温驯

All standing around, apologising...

笔直站着 不停说抱歉

...keeping your little heads down.

小脑袋耷拉着

You can do what you like here. No-one's ever going to stop you.

在这里你能为所欲为 没人会阻止你

A nation of herbivores.

食草动物的国家

I have interests all over the world but...

我的影响遍及全球 但是

everything starts in England.

一切都从英国开始

If it works here...

如果在这里有效

...I try it in a real country.

我才到真正的国家去试

The United Kingdom,

大英联邦

Petri dish to the Western World.

是西方世界的培养皿

Tell Lady Elizabeth I might need those letters so...

告诉伊丽莎白夫人 我可能还要用那些信

I'm keeping them.

我要留着

Goodbye.

再见

Anyway...

不过...

...they're funny.

写得挺有趣的

Jesus!

天哪

Did you notice the one extraordinary thing he did?

你看到他做了件特别的事吗?

There was a moment that kind of stuck in the mind, yeah.

确实有一幕难以忘怀

Exactly. When he showed us the letters.

没错 他把信秀给我们看了

OK. So, he's brought the letters to London,

既然他将信件带到伦敦

so no matter what he says, he's ready to make a deal.

无论说辞如何 他早已决定交易

Magnussen only makes a deal once he's established a person's weaknesses

玛格努森只和他抓住把柄的人交易

the pressure point, he calls it.

他称之为"施压点"

So, clearly he believes I'm a drug addict and no serious threat.

显然他已认定 我是个瘾君子 对他没有威胁

And of course, because he's in town tonight,

当然 他今晚在城里

the letters will be in his safe in his London office

信件会在他伦敦办公室保险箱内

while he's out to dinner with Marketing Group of GB from seven till ten.

他7到10点得出席英国营销集团的晚宴

How do you know his schedule?

你怎么知道他的日程?

Because I do. Right. I'll see you tonight.

我就是知道 好了 晚上见

I've got some shopping to do.  What's tonight?

得去买东西了              今晚要干嘛?

I'll text instructions.

等我短信指示

Yeah, I'll text YOU if I'm available.

要是我有空就回你短信

You are, I checked.

你有空 我查过了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534043.html