纪录片《深入暗网》 第48期 忘掉隐私(在线收听

In his view, this shouldn't be a problem,

在他看来 这不是个问题

as privacy has pretty much disappeared online anyway.

毕竟网络上隐私基本已经不复存在了

The reality is that we don't have too much privacy

现实就是我们在网络空间

in the cyber space.

没有太多隐私

If you want to travel, if you want to pay with your credit card,

如果你想旅行 如果你想用信用卡

if you want to access internet, forget about privacy.

如果你想上网 那就忘掉隐私吧

Yet, the idea that we could soon inhabit a world

然而 人们却难以接受我们生存的世界

where our lives are ever more transparent is very unpopular.

变得越来越透明化的这个事实

Some people say, "Privacy is over, get over it",

有人说"隐私不存在了 忘掉它吧"

because basically we're trending towards the idea

因为基本上来讲 我们正向着

of just completely transparent lives.

全透明化的生活发展

I think that's nonsense

我认为这是一派胡言

because information boundaries are important

因为信息界限是很重要的

so that means that we've got to have systems which respect them

我们要建立一套能尊重隐私的系统

so we've got to have the technology to produce,

所以我们要利用科技来制造一个

which can produce privacy.

能产生隐私的系统

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpsraw/534276.html