《神探夏洛克》精讲 340坚持住 夏洛克(在线收听

 

That was shock. You're going to feel the pain.

那就是休克 你会感到疼痛

There's a hole ripped through you.

你身上被钻开了个洞

Massive internal bleeding.

严重内出血

You have to control the pain.

你必须控制疼痛

Control. Control. Control.

控制 控制 控制

You...

你...

You never felt pain, did you?

你从来感觉不到疼 对吗?

Why did you never feel pain?

为什么你感觉不到疼?

You always feel it, Sherlock.

疼痛永远都在 夏洛克

But you don't have to fear it!

但你不用恐惧它

Pain...

疼痛...

...heartbreak...

心碎...

...loss...

失落...

...death...

死亡...

...it's all good.

都很好

It's all good.

全都很好

Sherlock! Sherlock. Can you hear me?

夏洛克 夏洛克 能听见我的声音吗?

What happened?

他怎么了?

He got shot.

被枪击了

Jesus!

天呐

Sherlock.

夏洛克

Oh, my!

我的天

Who shot him?!

谁干的?

'Emergency. Which service do you require?'

"报警台 请问需要什么帮助"

* It's raining *

* 雨在下 *

* It's pouring *

* 下大雨 *

* Sherlock is boring *

* 夏洛克无聊了 *

* I'm laughing *

* 我在笑 *

* I'm crying *

* 我在哭 *

* Sherlock is dying. *

* 夏洛克要死了 *

Sherlock!

夏洛克!

We're losing you. Sherlock!

坚持住 夏洛克!

Come on, Sherlock. Just die, why can't you?

来嘛 夏洛克 赶紧死不行吗?

One little push

再来一下

and off you pop.

就大功告成了

You're going to love being dead, Sherlock. No-one ever bothers you.

你会喜欢当死人的 夏洛克 再没人打扰你

Mrs Hudson will cry...

赫德森太太会哭...

and Mummy and Daddy will cry...

妈妈爸爸会哭...

and the woman will cry and John will cry buckets and buckets.

那位女人会哭 约翰会泪流成河

It's him that I worry about the most. That wife!

我最担心的就是他 他那妻子

You're letting him down, Sherlock.

你要辜负他了 夏洛克

John Watson is definitely in danger.

约翰·华生有危险 火烧眉毛啦

Oh, you're not getting better, are you?

你这不是要活过去了吧?

Was it something I said, huh?

是因为我说了什么吗?

Sherlock!

夏洛克!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534425.html