《神探夏洛克》精讲 346我绝不允许(在线收听

 

May I see?

我能看看吗?

Huh, it's a dummy.

那边是假人

Well, I suppose that was a fairly obvious trick.

其实是挺容易看穿的把戏

And yet, over a distance of six feet,

即便如此 不到两米的距离

you failed to make a kill shot.

你却没能一枪致命

Enough to hospitalise me, not enough to kill me.

足以让我卧床 却不足以杀死我

That wasn't a miss, that was surgery.

那不是失手 是精确打击

I'll take the case.      What case?

这案子我接了        什么案子?

Yours. Why didn't you come to me in the first place?

你的 为什么不一开始就来找我?

Because John can't ever know that I lied to him.

因为约翰不能知道我骗了他

It would break him and I would lose him forever.

那会害他心碎 我会永远失去他

And Sherlock, I will never let that happen.

夏洛克 这我绝不允许

Please, understand,

拜托你 务必理解

there is nothing in this world I would not do to stop that happening.

为了阻止那种事发生 我什么都做得出来

Sorry.

对不起

Not that obvious a trick.

你还是没能看穿

Now talk and sort it out and do it quickly.

现在好好谈谈 尽快解决问题

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534431.html